If you would like to include UPS in the list of shipping options for your xTupleCommerce customers, you'll need to acquire API keys from UPS. Once you have the information and have added the keys to the ERP, the keys will need to be added to the xTupleCommerce website.
Here are the instructions on how to retrieve the API keys from UPS:
- Go to - UPS login
- Log in with your account information
- Click SUPPORT in the main menu
- In the browse by topic section, click UPS Developer Kit
- Inside the access and administration, click Manage Access Keys
- Click Request New Access Key
- Follow the instructions
- Capture the keys
- Deliver the keys to xTuple - follow the instructions for Sharing API Keys from the bottom of this article.
Note: Most systems delete old keys when new ones are created. Your keys could be used across multiple systems so it’s a very good idea to create these keys once and save the information in a safe place for future use.